- Simmer 2 tsp dried root in 12 oz water for 1/2 hour and steep 1/2 hour
- 2 x 500mg capsules 2 x per day
- Treats mild to moderate depletion of HPA axis (stress) and by consequence can help correct immune dysfunction
- As immune amphoteric, helps balance deficient or excessive immune response in treating allergies
- Corrects HPA axis and helps control Metabolic Syndrome
- Mild sexual tonic
- Enhances digestion and absorption of nutrients by stimulating production of stomach acid and digestive juices (by chewing a root)
||Alters effects of Warfarin (Coumadin) in high doses
A quick request …
This post and this blog is dedicated to my fundraising to end bullying. Please click on the link below to find out more and to make a donation or text HUGG47 £5 to 70070. Thanks!
Winston, D. & Maimes, S. (2007). Adaptogens: Herbs for strength, stamina and stress releif. Rochester, VT: Healing Arts Press
Similar Postprandial Glycemic Reductions With Escalation of Dose and Administration Time of American Ginseng in Type 2 Diabetes by Yuksan et al.
Efficacy of COLD-fX in the Prevention of Respiratory Symptoms in Community-Dwelling Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo Controlled Trial by McElhaney et al.